My imagination
Jube and Ofili were my friends, my childhood friends, not that i am missing them, you see! I ..... Am always with them in my imagination, when there is no one to impress, and nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my heart, I enter into our divine playing ground, our imagination.
When Opeyemi lied to me that she was as pure as Bisco Pure Water, Sikiru called me brother from another mother but took away Omonike, the girl I thought for love. Before I was sold for free, I knew, when there Is no one to impress, when there is nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my spirit, I login to my comfort ground, my imagination.
Will you take my Arts as your wages?
For tomorrow, I am leaving for malege,
Open our Gong, in it I enveloped the mystery of our music, withdraw your reward, I have gone to meet Jelili ATIKU at the soul of Ejigbo, He picked a string and thrust on my guitar that when I get to Owo and there is no one to impress, nothing to improve, if i be your friend in all my go, someday! With my eyes, i will see life in its death abyss
My imagination, what would you say? and Ofili were my friends, my childhood friends, not that i am missing them, you see! I ..... Am always with them in my imagination, when there is no one to impress, and nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my heart, I enter into our divine playing ground, our imagination.
When Opeyemi lied to me that she was as pure as Bisco Pure Water, Sikiru called me brother from another mother but took away Omonike, the girl I thought for love. Before I was sold for free, I knew, when there Is no one to impress, when there is nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my spirit, I login to my comfort ground, my imagination.
Will you take my Arts as your wages?
For tomorrow, I am leaving for malege,
Open our Gong, in it I enveloped the mystery of our music, withdraw your reward, I have gone to meet Jelili ATIKU at the soul of Ejigbo, He picked a string and thrust on my guitar that when I get to Owo and there is no one to impress, nothing to improve, if i be your friend in all my go, someday! With my eyes, i will see life in its death abyss
My imagination, what would you say?
When Opeyemi lied to me that she was as pure as Bisco Pure Water, Sikiru called me brother from another mother but took away Omonike, the girl I thought for love. Before I was sold for free, I knew, when there Is no one to impress, when there is nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my spirit, I login to my comfort ground, my imagination.
Will you take my Arts as your wages?
For tomorrow, I am leaving for malege,
Open our Gong, in it I enveloped the mystery of our music, withdraw your reward, I have gone to meet Jelili ATIKU at the soul of Ejigbo, He picked a string and thrust on my guitar that when I get to Owo and there is no one to impress, nothing to improve, if i be your friend in all my go, someday! With my eyes, i will see life in its death abyss
My imagination, what would you say? and Ofili were my friends, my childhood friends, not that i am missing them, you see! I ..... Am always with them in my imagination, when there is no one to impress, and nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my heart, I enter into our divine playing ground, our imagination.
When Opeyemi lied to me that she was as pure as Bisco Pure Water, Sikiru called me brother from another mother but took away Omonike, the girl I thought for love. Before I was sold for free, I knew, when there Is no one to impress, when there is nothing to improve, when I don't know where I kept my spirit, I login to my comfort ground, my imagination.
Will you take my Arts as your wages?
For tomorrow, I am leaving for malege,
Open our Gong, in it I enveloped the mystery of our music, withdraw your reward, I have gone to meet Jelili ATIKU at the soul of Ejigbo, He picked a string and thrust on my guitar that when I get to Owo and there is no one to impress, nothing to improve, if i be your friend in all my go, someday! With my eyes, i will see life in its death abyss
My imagination, what would you say?
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you