BEGGAR'S POEM..... by Sculptor ISAAC ALADEOGO



I AM A BEGGAR

I am not afraid,
I am not ashamed.
For me?
for the lame?
Never!

I beg for success,
But I don't beg to work.
I beg for business,
But I won't bet for product.
I beg for destiny,
Should I still beg to be myself?
Never!

In the family of success;
Money is the last born.
Eternal life is the senior of all,
So if I want to beg;
what do i really want?
So if I beg for money;
I am begging for nothing.
               
                   

That is how I become a beggar o.
In fact! I base In Berger,
But I live in Ikeja,
Please Call this number to sponsor
My begging job, 09036122283
I beg for sound,
But I don't beg for drum.
I beg for song,
But I don't beg for music.
I beg for success,
But never for money.

Sculptor Isaac Aladeogo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido and Burna boy was flogged by Army

Davido Banished Lil Frosh out of BMW for beating his girlfriend

New Music: Fashiona-Come Back