Sculptor Isaac Aladeogo and Sunday Chukwu performed for Prof. Wole Soyinka in UNIBEN


I am a fighter,
People seems to often get in war with my person, I'm not gentle, I cause troubles, I have ever been fighting through, especially for truth I can be a fool, I have noticed that I always stand out, I don't compromise to failure, I rather follow the other way alone, I break rules, I am naturally a rabel, living a life of an hero, this is what I do and undo.

I am a spirit
I don't operate in mortal understanding, my blood run faster than lightning in my veins, I Nestle my impulses in celestial instructions, it takes only the spiritual to understand my life style, my speed is astounding and astonishing, I don't think like normal human being, I can enter anywhere, I always want to be the best, I am unbeatable, I am spirit covered by flesh.

If you don't understand me, please don't fight me, you need a spiritual enlightenment, I am not a terror, I am only a light, an inspiration that would boost the genus in you, I  am a motivation that Would trigger you into expansion, I am a friend like enemy not enemy like friend.

I have a growing relationship with the gods, I fellowship with great masters, we set goal and achieve to set more, your best is to come and learn how to see the greatness in you, don't fight me, for you can't defeat me, how long will you be a mediocre, millions of weakness can't prevail over a drop of strength, think of how you can be greater than me, not how I can be lower than you.

Some of us a born fighter, your gossips are our strength, we that are prodigious legends are fortified within an heroic fast forwardness, your grave digging anger makes you oblivious, it dose nothing to stop us because we have been anointed and appointed by God. However our prophetic greatness is always contagious, if you would cool down to learn the principles.

This from me is propelled by love to the world of underdeveloped spirit, the grace you celebrate is the one you generate.
That's why
I and my brother Sunday Chukwu, celebrate the eminent icon and the totemic symbol of intellectual literature of our land.

Let join the race to destiny, this world is fading to fame of flame.

#SIA
#UNIBEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido and Burna boy was flogged by Army

Davido Banished Lil Frosh out of BMW for beating his girlfriend

New Music: Fashiona-Come Back