PROPOSAL FOR SPONSORSHIP.
PROPOSAL FOR SPONSORSHIP
For 7 years, I have been nurturing a style of African contemporary music, I went into researches on the original conceptualization of African lyrical composition, the conglomeration of diverse natural sounds, and how to orchestrate marketability and acceptability.
With numerous experiences and feedback remarks, I have been convinced that my style of music has grown to a prophetic state, where it disseminates, healing, inspiration to the youths, mending broken hearts, building the Nation, blessing the world, building strong relationship between government and citizens, family and the universe.
For this reasons, there is a need to further push this ministry to her destined zenith, by recording good sound in production, clean and quality video. Marketing and promotion.
To achieve good success in this career, I solicit for sponsors and pertiners, I am ready to comply with a unanimous condition, also, we can build a prosperous business plain, and you can be my angle.
I am an ever flowing natural resources, I am ready for a positive exploit, I don't want to keep keeping these magnificent ideas and an explosive creativities in me.
Thank you and God bless you as I expect you rapturous reply.
Sculptor Isaac Aladeogo.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you