Sculptor Isaac Aladeogo made another superlative sculpture from junk in Bayelsa state...


    Sculptor Isaac Aladeogo the god of African Art has sculpted the first environmental junk sculpture in Bayelsa state.

    Aladeogo which is a corps member in Bayelsa state had been automatically employed as the state art instructor; to train Bayelsans' youths on creative Arts and Quality living in order to solve the problems of unemployment.
    
Aladeogo has just completed his NYSC personal project which he titled INSIDE-OUT, this 25 feet fall superlative sculpture made of plastic bottles, repurposed metals, and other junk conglomerate was made and mounted at Imgbi Roundabout, Yenagoa. Bayelsa state, Nigeria.
    
Aladeogo's vision for the African youth is to raise generals in inventions, good leadership and  create an African kingdom where the youths will be oriented to solving problems, fulfilling purpose and achieving destiny.

In his good will speech he proclaimed that...


" I am not a millionaire until I can reach out to millions,
That is why I am giving, though I have nothing, still i give my nothing... Smile.

As I grow in God's infinite wisdom I discovered I am not a sculptor but a god sent to open the way of greatness for African generation.

Hear the holy spirit telling me "without  faith we can't please God, Africa sons! Don't be afraid, keep showing your faith in your work by building life from nothing"

SCULPTOR ISAAC ALADEOGO
NYSC PERSONAL PROJECT
INWARD OUT

  Sculptor Isaac Aladeogo is the sculptor that holds the credit of building the tallest junk sculpture in Africa, he made the biggest Can life portrait in the world, he had made a multimedia fabric portrait of the Governor of Bayelsa state, and now, the tallest sculpture in Bayelsa state as his mark on the sand of time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Davido and Burna boy was flogged by Army

Davido Banished Lil Frosh out of BMW for beating his girlfriend

New Music: Fashiona-Come Back