How to start sewing business at home.
I started and i'm still doing my sewing business at home, and I am making cool money because I believe I could do it, but before that, I had kept my machine at home for good three years; going about looking for job not knowing I could be my own boss.
This is the age of knowledge, but knowing how to put your knowledge to use is called wisdom and wisdom comes with faith. Am going to give you five ways in which you can start sewing at home and also improve your skills without spending much.
1. Get a machine
If you already have a machine and the knowledge go to the next sub topic....
*If you don't have a machine; you should get one, if you don't have the money to get one these are three things you can try, one. You can go look for job and save to buy machine, two. You can ask a group of friends, religious members, or any one who could for help, three. You can partner with a tailor near you and be using there machine.
2. Get the skill
Some of us already get the skill, but if you don't get yourself be involved, it's advisable to learn direct from a professional for you to get experience, the secret to learning fast is interest and focus.
However we all need update, that's where learning on YouTube comes in. People are coming up with new ideas everyday, we all have to just keep learning to make money.
3. Get customers
This is the toughest level of the game, especially when you don't have a shop, but here is the thing you have to keep in mind, quality is better than quantity by heaven, And with you not having a shop; you stand a great chance to make quality customers, what you need to convince people is show them what you have done or show them what you can do and if you can deliver for the first work you have have won a soul.
When I got this inspiration what I do was to go out starting from my street, telling everyone that I now make clothes then I collected contacts, sent SMS to remind them and I was shocked by the turn out, since then I have not shut my mouth anywhere I go, inside public transport, at church, I keep making friends purposely for profit sake.
You just need to open your mouth. You are going to meet rich people, so dress well and speak well, what you will need to survive this hard level are
*Massive confidence in yourself
*Healthy smiles
*Relaxed heart
*Believe in yourself.
Once you can get one customer, just know that it can only get better.
4. Invest in your business.
Investment is the difference between tailor and fashion designer, strive to lead in anything you do, that's the problem we have in Africa, some young people still think that they can work for all the money they desire, always have the mind to employ and empower.
Think big, buy more machines, let your people and your money work for you, no matter your age and gender, do things differently, and the beauty of the concept is you can still do all these at home.
The life of tailors you see around you may be discouraging, despite the fact that they have shop, having a shop is not a prerequisite for success in the fashion world, you gat to think big.
5. Grace.
Grace will see you through, this is my secret, I pray and God answers, you too can try prayer... It works. Wish you good luck.



Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you